The same skagit heads that you have come to love from OPST, but this time with an intermediate section in the front 2/3. This head also requires a running line. Check out my link for OPST Lazar Line and sink tips to complete the system!
- Introducing the Commando Groove, OPST’s new Dual-Density Floating/Intermediate Heads.
- Featuring the same popular and effective taper designed by Skagit Guru Ed Ward.
- Now in a floating rear third and an intermediate front to really slow down that swing and presentation
- Available in Commando Head Sizes ranging from 200 grains all the way up to 475 grains, to cover all your needs on the water.
- If you’re already rocking our Commando Head and Smooth Systems, you’ll want to go down 25grns when choosing your Commando Groove.